Monday, June 10, 2024

85

 After a quick morning appt, it was such a nice day that we had to get outside to do anything. 

The "anything" turned out to be mini-golf at Vitense Golfland. The California Course was closed, but the Wisconsin Course was nice. We got to play each hole a couple of times while we waited for the group in front of us, which was perfect.

I thought his form looked good today

Here are some videos of today's round...




After golf, he got a bit sleepy. Sometimes it is funny to see him smile when he sleeps - I wasn't able to quite catch it in this picture.



After his nap, we went to grab the library reading program materials. I'm always happy when he plays with LEGO instead of the computers at the library.


Later after dinner, him and the neighbor boy, Ardro, decided it would be fun to wash my car. I paid them each a dollar for their help.




I've never had this much attention paid to drying my car


No comments:

Post a Comment

64

Today is Kai's birthday. I know because the toaster strudel has his name on them. the one on the right has his name  After breakfast, he...