Wednesday, June 26, 2024

69

Just a few pictures today. At school, they went to the library and the Dino Park, but the only pictures we seemed to get were at the school.

I think one reason they may have stuck around this school is that their new play equipment got fully assembled. I know they got to play on it today.


When I picked him up, they were playing "Sorry." I think that is why he wanted to play "Battleship" tonight. He did a good job of playing, but I think he cheated since he put his destroyer diagonally, which I'm not sure is part of the rules. Regardless, he did a good job of mapping his hits and misses on the grid.


Tonight we started assembling the birthday party items. It looks like it might rain on Friday, so I get depressed when I see the rain chance climb and then happy when I see it fall. Right now, the Apple Weather forecast has a 45% chance of rain, but Weather Bug and others have 70% chance of rain.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

64

Today is Kai's birthday. I know because the toaster strudel has his name on them. the one on the right has his name  After breakfast, he...