Tuesday, June 25, 2024

70

Posting a little early today as I wait for the oil change to be done.

This morning was a trip to the dentist. Outside the dental office were some turkeys - seems you can find turkeys anywhere these days. I even saw one in our neighborhood a few weeks ago.

just like the NBC logo

 Our dental hygienist is Jodie. We like her very much. Kai was watching Trolls (I believe). Next week we have an allergy appointment, we'll need to find a good movie for that as well.


After this, we had to meet the rest of his class at Marshall Park. They are all dressed in swimwear - I wonder if they will set up a sprinkler, because I don't think going in Lake Mendota is part of this.


Here is a photo of them at the beach. They had more fun there than I thought (I honestly didn't think you could spend a whole day there). They were allowed to go into the water up to knee length.

playing at the beach

building a new playground at the preschool

Normally every pick up involves a video or photo of what he was doing prior to me arriving. Here is today's message.

Kids are curious, and sometimes I need to do something interesting to get them away from something I don't want to do, like getting bitten by mosquitoes.

This is possibly the turtle we helped across the road. This likely happened on Sunday morning after the big rain. I got him off the road with a shovel so we didn't have to look at it forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

64

Today is Kai's birthday. I know because the toaster strudel has his name on them. the one on the right has his name  After breakfast, he...