Friday, June 21, 2024

74

Since it was a Friday he wanted to attend his summer school program (instead of staying home).

It was another day in Cross Plains, which I really like because it is a bigger space, and a different space, plus they get to ride the bus.

I remember in 2020 right before pandemic lockdown, we went to this library to play with their wooden trainset. I doubt Kai remembers it. I think a lot of the small towns around here have really nice libraries.


Walking to Rosemary Garfoot Library in Cross Plains (at the corner of Julius and Caesar)



 When I went to pick him at after school, he wanted 10 more minutes - they were building with LEGO.

Kai took this picture

Miss Laura took this picture - Audra, CJ, Evie and Kai

At night, we did a quick scouting of his party location next Friday. We just needed to look at tables and other arrangements.

inside view of the shelter

this is my favorite splashpad - the water is not cold
and the big splashy thing in the upper left is my favorite

they have a nice playground with fake grass

Tomorrow is swimming and Annabelle's party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

66

Kai woke up a little later this morning after his party the previous night. One thing he wanted to do before his swimming lesson was to do o...