Wednesday, June 12, 2024

83

This blog is so much different than the on in 2020 and 2021 since Kai is not with us 100% of time time.

There are two Little Red Preschools in our area. One is in Middleton, and the other is in the basement of a church in Cross Plains. Today they took the bus to Cross Plains to play for the day.

Dax was there today, so that was good

drawing

My afternoon adventure was to walk in the Black Earth Creek Natural Area behind our house. I think this is a Great Egret - it was the only bird that seemed to fit the profile on my Merlin ID app.

see the bird in the distance?




There was a small storm tonight, so the only thing we did was some drawing and some reading inside.


Tomorrow they go to the garden, Fireman's Park and Swim. I'm not sure how they pack it all in. I'm guessing the kids are better at listening at this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

64

Today is Kai's birthday. I know because the toaster strudel has his name on them. the one on the right has his name  After breakfast, he...