Saturday, June 15, 2024

80

Our Saturday's are pretty much all the same.

Here is swimming at 11AM. This is the new session, and apparently there are only two kids in it? Regardless, Kai did well. He didn't want to get in right away because of the cut he has on his legs from earlier this week, but I'm happy he stuck with it.


 In the early afternoon, we have a session at The Little Gym. I think the funnest part is jumping on this inflatable mat.


Then they do a little core exercise here on the bar.


When we got home, he wanted my phone. I was concerned because I thought he wanted to watch something on it....but he didn't. He wanted to draw my phone (just before 4PM).


We normally eat around 6PM, but our neighbors eat at I think 8PM or so. Prime playtime is normally before 6PM. Here they are playing under the umbrella with the small fountain.


Later at night, we call Auntie Dawn to wish her a happy birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Today is the day. When I went to wake him, he said he was pretending to get an x-ray, which is what they use those heavy lead blankets for. ...