Saturday, August 24, 2024

10

 More than a few photos from today.

First off, we finished off Vegetable Quest for this summer. Just looking for new foods to put in his lunch.


In the early afternoon we had The Little Gym again.


upside down

Then off to The Good Neighbor Festival near the high school. We wanted to go when the bigger kids weren't there - so here we are at 4PM (or so).


We had a game to see who would know more people - I think we saw at least four people Kai knew.

The first thing we did was the funny house.






Next up was the Tilt-a-Whirl. 


I told Heidi to get a good picture of me feeling like I'm going to vomit.

this ride I'm starting to have a lot of problems with :)

Off to Monkey Mayhem. This ride we've probably gone on more than any in Middleton.



Then the poop game, which I'm not sure why he likes, but he just likes it.



He won this plush toy. It is an animal call “Axolotl” - Heidi and I hadn’t heard of it. 


The big slide in the gunny sack.



And then finally the last three tickets for this ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Today is the day. When I went to wake him, he said he was pretending to get an x-ray, which is what they use those heavy lead blankets for. ...