Tuesday, July 30, 2024

35

A few more photos today. I guess you never know when you're going to have a fun photo. Here he is getting his eyes checked - both are working well!

 


In the Dr's office, she had these fun plants with the interesting pots.

Also a fun mirror.


When we were waiting for stickers at the checkout, there is an area where you can officially sign things. He probably had the most fun of anyone today.

an epic battle of duck vs bunny

After work I was driving toward Menard's. This is probably the most amount of turkeys I've seen cross the road in front of me. When I initially saw them, I thought it would be a long wait for the group (a group is apparently called a "flock" or "rafter") to cross. Thankfully, I was only waiting for 15 seconds for them to cross. They must have a lot of practice.



Here is the picture from school today. After a bus mix up, they finally made it out to Cross Plains. There is a nice ice cream shop next to the creek where they got this treat.









No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Today is the day. When I went to wake him, he said he was pretending to get an x-ray, which is what they use those heavy lead blankets for. ...