Wednesday, July 31, 2024

34

I always miss it when July is done - July is peak summer.

I do like watching the Olympics this year - my favorite part is the graphic in the lower right-hand corner that tells you exactly how many meters a swimmer has gone. I had the 1,500 meter race on this afternoon, and it is such a long race, and you need to decide when to pay attention. Here is the race with 1 meter left to go (for the winner).


 We had haircuts today after summer camp. Sent this picture to make sure we got the right length on front.


I think it was just so hot today that no one was out afterwards. He found a very small giraffe that was left out back. What I understand now is that he was finding small dirt/sand to create a natural environment for the giraffe.


He then asked for my phone so he could take this close up photo. He put small pebbles next to the giraffe, then he edited in the blue for the river.





No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Today is the day. When I went to wake him, he said he was pretending to get an x-ray, which is what they use those heavy lead blankets for. ...