Thursday, July 25, 2024

40

Sometimes I'm never quite sure how many pictures I'll get in a day, so I start taking pictures of stuff.

The duplex outside of our neighborhood is now two stories tall.


For today and Saturday, I'm taking care of Heidi's co-worker's cat, "LP." His apartment is really empty, and has a great view.


view from balcony - our neighborhood is not far away


LP stands for "Little Panther"

Elinor was interested in showing me her bow and arrow.


Kai is busy making a fire hydrant.


The Memorial Union has crafts from Wednesday through Saturday throughout the summer months. It was one of our favorite things to do last year, but we had not made it there before tonight. First off, we had pizza for them and bratwurst for me.


Around 7PM, a string band called "Cork 'n Carry String Band" was playing. It was nice background music.



I got a little bit of ice cream at the Daily Scoop. It was quite busy tonight.


Then to painting rocks.




the bottom one means "Summer" in Mandarin Chinese - Heidi made these

After rock painting, we went next to the shore to feed the ducks. Here are a mix of reactions.




We will try to get out here another night this summer.





No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Today is the day. When I went to wake him, he said he was pretending to get an x-ray, which is what they use those heavy lead blankets for. ...