Wednesday, July 24, 2024

41

Today was the Trash Lab field trip. I initially though they went to the Trash Lab, but it is actually a mobile Trash Lab (the lab comes to you!).

I had never heard of the trash lab - here is what it says on their website.

Created by the Dane County Department of Waste & Renewables in collaboration with Madison Children’s Museum, the Trash Lab is a mobile exhibit designed to educate and motivate us to create less trash and rethink our relationship with waste.

Here is their website if you want to learn more.

Here are the pictures from today. 



We got done with dinner earlier so we could play outside. Initially we planned to go under the bridge, but we ended up playing with water.

Ardro is a bit sensitive to water, so I really feel guilty if I get him wet. For the most part, I just let them soak me. They seem to have fun, and some day getting their Dad soaked isn't something they'll want to do. 

Here's the fun...



Tomorrow is a garden day, followed by playground and swimming. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Today is the day. When I went to wake him, he said he was pretending to get an x-ray, which is what they use those heavy lead blankets for. ...