Friday, July 12, 2024

53

A quick blog today. They went to Cross Plains today. They normally go there once or twice a week - almost always a Monday or Friday.

Their playground seems to be out in the wide open, but he did say there were some wasps around today.


 


Speaking of wasps, I was just cleaning the front of the house. I normally use wasp spray under our front porch light - the wasps like it up there. Apparently they've been busy lately.

I knocked all these nests out and cleaned it up - and killed some spiders for good measure

When I picked him up, I warned him that if he wanted his video to make the blog, it needed to be short.



The kids were busy painting nails today.


Tomorrow, the usual stuff, plus a half birthday party for the boys up the street. Hopefully they have good weather.





No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Today is the day. When I went to wake him, he said he was pretending to get an x-ray, which is what they use those heavy lead blankets for. ...