Friday, August 16, 2024

18

Another Friday in Cross Plains. I saw they had "mini golf" on their calendar today. Wasn't sure it would mean. I'm happy they took photos.

Audra and Kai

I'm happy we got to continue the tradition of helping me squeeze out the edamame pods again. It is always a fun activity.




In the evening, I got my drone out again. I think the goal was to go up as high as possible and take some photos. Both Ardro and Kai got to control the drone for a little bit. They had some fun.

you can see us on the sidewalk below - it recently rained, that's why the roof looks wet

I went up to the max height of 119m (about 390 feet).

I then changed the orientation of the drone and the camera to see what I could see.

our park

looking further to the north and the horizon

I think in the next adventures I'll try out flying while taking a video.

After the battery ran out after 20 minutes or so, they decided on a little water play. It was about 75 degrees out, so it got a bit cold if you ask me.






No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Today is the day. When I went to wake him, he said he was pretending to get an x-ray, which is what they use those heavy lead blankets for. ...