Wednesday, August 14, 2024

20

While he was at school, I got a chance to get my drone out. They encourage you to learn a little and play a little. Since I had it all charged up an connected, it was ready to go. My only goal was to get it off the ground and land it successfully.

it's hovering

 
I can point the camera down to see me

I can point the camera out to see the neighborhood

It'll be really fun to see what else we can do with it. I can go up to 400' high - I'm guessing I'm probably less than 100' high here. Perhaps I can take some videos with it in the next few days. It will be rainy tomorrow, and if it is too windy I won't be able to fly it.

Here is Audra, Kai and Dax in Cross Plains today. They walked to Baer Park as part of their activities.


At home Kai was busy making a box that had all different kinds of controls on it.


They go to the garden tomorrow, but if it rains too much, they'll probably just go swimming.




No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Today is the day. When I went to wake him, he said he was pretending to get an x-ray, which is what they use those heavy lead blankets for. ...