Thursday, August 1, 2024

33

Today was Zoozort day (yeah, I had no idea what to expect either). I was initially thinking it was going to be outdoors for the entire morning, and perhaps I could sneak over there for a little bit. However, it ended up being indoors for 35 minutes. 

Here is Zoozort...

white skunk

 

skunk


chinchilla



chameleon

After that, I knew they were going to Fireman's Park and then the pool. Since it is a short bike ride over, and I missed Zoozort, I decided to meet them for lunch.

I made the pretzel in his lunch

On the bike ride back, I thought I'd take the picture of the duplex, it has a roof now.



Tomorrow they go back to Cross Plains for the 3rd time this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Today is the day. When I went to wake him, he said he was pretending to get an x-ray, which is what they use those heavy lead blankets for. ...