Saturday, July 20, 2024

45

We'll start with some pictures of the usual stuff. I think he has gotten really good at swimming this summer. Because he has a birthday party next week, this is his last session of the summer.


I think this might be the first weekend without a birthday party since...I'm not sure.

He went to gymnastics today. Heidi sent me pictures, but I forgot to save them, so none will make the blog today.

He did have have fun making some play-doh stuff today. I guess that will make the blog.

I am not sure of the last time we went to Opera in the Park, but I'm pretty sure is was 2016 or some prior year. It was a really nice night out, so we went for the first half of the free performance.

Kai wore his train conductor's hat, just in case they needed him to direct the performance.






One of they ways they make money is by selling all the light up rings, necklaces, and apparently new this year of the glasses. They're fun for the kids and they are a fundraiser after all.




And happy 55th anniversary to the lunar landing. The moon is nearly full tonight.







No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Today is the day. When I went to wake him, he said he was pretending to get an x-ray, which is what they use those heavy lead blankets for. ...