Monday, July 15, 2024

50

This will be a short blog.

Today's adventure took them back to Cross Plains.

I am not sure what they are doing here, but there are some rubbery, realistic food items that we have at home. This looks like the same collection. 

 

this is the only photo from school today

When I went to pick up Kai after 5PM today, the teacher opened the door, and the kids immediately charged me (about 6 or 7 of them), and they were just being silly, like tickling me, etc. They had a lot of fun.

It looked kind of like this, except with more kids.


Once again, we couldn't go outside at night because of the storms, so Kai was interested in the theater.







No comments:

Post a Comment

0

Today is the day. When I went to wake him, he said he was pretending to get an x-ray, which is what they use those heavy lead blankets for. ...